Registration and auditions for our productions of The Best Christmas Pageant Ever and It's A Wonderful Life will be held this Sunday, September 10, from 2-5 PM at the Lee Lockwood Library and Museum, 2801 West Waco Drive. There will be parts appropriate for youth kindergarten through grade 12. No prepared audition is required. Please bring a small photograph and a personal information sheet which can be attached to your application form. If you are unable to attend Sunday's registration and auditions, we still want you to be involved! Please contact Executive Director Linda Haskett at 254-776-0707 to arrange an alternate date and time.
- Show Dates: The Best Christmas Pageant Ever - November 17-19; It's A Wonderful Life - December 8-10. All tickets for both shows will be $5!
- Rehearsals for both shows will take place on Sunday afternoons (possible weekday rehearsals to be announced).
- There will be a $100 fee to participate in rehearsals and performances. We accept cash, checks, and MasterCard, VISA, and Discover. Scholarships are available; please call Linda Haskett for more information on financial assistance.
As always, if you have any other questions or concerns, please call Linda at 254-776-0707. We hope to see you on Sunday!
Waco Children’s Theatre will hold registration and auditions for two holiday productions this Sunday, September 10, from 2-5 PM at Lee Lockwood Auditorium, 2801 West Waco Drive. There will be parts appropriate for youth kindergarten through grade 12. No prepared audition is required. Please bring a small photograph and a personal information sheet which can be attached to your application form. Call Linda Haskett @ 776-0707 for more information. The first show will perform during the week of November 12-19; the second show will perform during the week of December 1-3.
Announcing registration for Fall/Winter activities, classes, auditions, and performances!
Sunday, September 10th, 2-5PM
Call Linda Haskett @ 254-776-0707 for additional information
Ticket Prices for Summer 2017 Shows
101 Dalmatians & Godspell : $10 Adults / $8 Students and Children
Grease : $12 Adults / $8 Students and Children
Welcome to the Waco Children's Theatre's Summer Camp 2017!
From Linda Haskett, Founding Director
The best deal in town since 1992. Three shows.
Singing, Dancing, Acting, Creating, Auditions, Rehearsals, Performances.
This will be the beginning of several communications from us, so please check here daily to stay informed! Also, be sure to forward or print out as many copies of the flyer on the home page as you can to invite family and friends to our shows!
Things to Know:
- Our doors open at 8:30 a.m. on regular camp days.
- Children should be picked up at 2 p.m. unless they are staying for Grease auditions or rehearsals.
- Those who stay for Grease will be leaving at 5 p.m. sharp unless we send a message the day before that we need them until 6 p.m.
- We wear comfortable, washable, clothes.
- We wear whole shoes (no sandals, clogs, etc.)
- We bring a cold lunch and bottled water.
- No chewing gum.
- Cell phones, Gameboys and the like must be turned in at the office when thecamper arrives. We will return them at the end of the day.
- Any outstanding payments may be made Monday morning when you bring your child to camp. Linda will be there to confer should any situations need clarifying.
- The building often gets rather cold. If your child is cold-natured, they may want to bring a sweater or small blanket.
- Please mark every one of your possessions and clothing items with your name.
- Our doors are locked for safety reasons. We allow NO visitors because of safety. Should you want to come in during our camp, please call one of these numbers and we will let you in:
Linda Haskett: 254-715-5401
Allison Figley: 254-644-4012
Becca Shivers: 510-562-3525
Monday we will be trying to get to know the campers. It is going to be a wild place! Sooooooo, if your child comes home upset for any reason, please call me immediately at 254-776-0707. Usually I can fix the situation. It can be a frightening place with all of these strange kids from strange schools around you and a bunch of strange-looking adults telling you what to do. All will be fine, just let us know if we need to calm any fears.
See you Monday...Love you all!